2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am currently in a fix as I have a dangling debt of about NGN ###, ### (~$###) on my neck. I certainly do not know how to go about repaying because I have a deadline to repay. In less than ### days all must be cleared. I lost my job too and as such, no source of income. One of my creditors...
Replies
8
Views
92
PLZ PRAY FOR 2 OF MY BROTHERS BY THE NAME ### AND ### WHO ARE GOING OVERSEAS TO ANOTHER MUSLIM COUNTRY TO PREACH THE GOSPEL FOR 10 DAYS. PLZ PRAY THAT JESUS WILL GIVE THEM A SPECIAL ANOINTING AND PROTECTION AND THAT HE WILL SAVE MANY PEOPLE THROUGH THEM AND THAT BOTH OF MY BROTHERS WILL CHANGE...
Replies
10
Views
59
Can someone pray that my social security disability hearing goes well tomorrow? I have become disabled to work and I'm having a hard time getting my benefits to pay rent bills and buy food.
Replies
9
Views
70
Replies
8
Views
198
Need prayer got big exams this week for ###. I pray ### takes his time and get a high grade and not rush and to his best and be done with all his assignments by Thursday.
Replies
8
Views
80
Praying for Jehovah's Grace upon my life. Please keep me in your prayers
Replies
9
Views
36
*Lord, knows my pain and what I experience! Let us pray, that the Lord will give me a way and a victory in all areas of my life, all my problems and situations! *Let us pray Heavenly Father build me, prepare me, and equip me for every call and ministry He has for me, and let us pray in the...
Replies
10
Views
63
please pray for us to not get evicted please please
Replies
9
Views
83
PRAISE REPORT! I got approved for the credit card, I sent in. Thank You, for praying, for me. May God Bless You. My Lord, thank you for this blessing it means so much. Please bless me to be a good steward of every blessing you give me. Thank You, for being my provider. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom