2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Jesus, Please bless the weather in ###. Amen
Replies
8
Views
39
1 Tim 2:1-8 says to lift prayers, petitions, intercessions & thanksgivings for “Kings and all in Authority.” Thank You for President ### recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli Capital and The Golan Heights as The Land Promised to Abraham. Thank You for his stance supporting Freedom of Religion and...
Replies
9
Views
209
Please pray I get full and very generous compensation from their insurance and full remission of legal fees.
Replies
6
Views
39
Just Type Your Prayer Request I want God to bless us with a child
Replies
7
Views
34
Dear Jesus, Please let the weather cooperate and let my mom's bridal show be great! Please pray for ###. Amen
Replies
7
Views
75
Thank God that my ### verification is cleared amen. but I have to clear my ### exam. U all can pray for ###. Thank you Regards ###
Replies
7
Views
60
pray my daughter will be able to watch my ### baby I was going to but I have doc appointment and the ### has doc time so asking the ### to watch her and pray court time goes good and our doc times go good news God Bless
Replies
9
Views
46
Please join me as I pray for ### and myself, my pastor told me that I should pray for ### and cancel all the plans of the enemy to kill him, no plan fashioned against him will ever prosper and I break all the arrows of the enemy and send them back to the sender in Jesus name. I break all the...
Replies
10
Views
66
Please pray that I can get over this bad cold and cough. I am miserable and can hardly eat. Thanks.
Replies
8
Views
42
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
6
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom