2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
5
Views
24
Please pray I’m able to get this house with the payments low and the IRS forgive my debt. Please Jesus, ### and ### foster boys need a home. ###
Replies
11
Views
64
Prayers for my ### year old son to come home he is a runaway
Replies
13
Views
337
Please pray for healing from an unknown illness that I have been battling for the last several months.
Replies
13
Views
53
I ### good ### need prayer to remove black magic on. ### from years plz Help with prayer neven
Replies
10
Views
75
Dear Jesus, please send your blessings for success. Please send blessings.
Replies
8
Views
44
Glory be to you Father, I praise you in my dearth, my hunger, my poverty. I praise you for having another day to serve you. I praise you as I keep your WORD and law. I praise you as another soul chooses to follow you in truth. I pray for ### and his family as they choose to follow your truth and...
Replies
6
Views
33
Type Prayer Request Here please for my shop to growth/ my business
Replies
10
Views
66
Please pray for healing of a big pain
Replies
12
Views
47
May the grace of God be with me always. Prayer please
Replies
9
Views
127
Back
Top Bottom