2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear God, Please send warmer weather for ###'s bridal show on Saturday. Please don't let it snow. Just have it be rain. Amen
Replies
9
Views
161
Maine batisma liya hai uske bad se mera tabiyt kharab ho gya fiver hath pair me jakann, sir Dard bhut jyada taklif ho rha hai mere liye prath a kar dijiye mere andar saithan hawi ho rha mere bhut taklif ho rha hai.
Replies
5
Views
103
My father ### suffering from hiccups and vomiting from ###. Full vomiting whatever he eats or drink with brown color. Please pray for my father now also is full body pain and vomiting with hiccups.
Replies
7
Views
36
I need to serve my lord full time and need a powerful holy spirit power to do that, I want to save my country ###, and our people, develop my every weak area in my life, send me to save my country in Jesus' name, thank you, I'm ### from ###.
Replies
7
Views
41
I pray for complete & total physical, emotional & spiritually healing and restoration from any and all adverse, deadly, harmful, life-threatening, painful side effects directly or indirectly affecting the tendons, joints, muscles, bones, skin, heart, mind, and any other part of the human body...
Replies
8
Views
45
Please pray for me to find a real loyal kind ###.
Replies
10
Views
49
Total deliverance from ancestral curse and marine power in my family, nothing is moving in my family. We have passed a lot and are still passing a lot of hardship, backslide, rising and falling. My two sisters are having problems with their husbands. Four graduates, nothing to show up. I need...
Replies
8
Views
132
My sister ### ### has been verbally and mentally abused and embarrassed at her workplace by her boss. She has been bypassed for promotion even though she is qualified, and her junior officer, who she has trained, has been given the position. I cannot see her like this. She is a leukemia patient...
Replies
10
Views
154
Please forgive me Jesus for all sins that I have done against you Jesus. Please pray for me today should be a good day and not bad day and please pray that the people might not hurt me any way and also please pray for my grandfather, mother, and father health as they are in a lot of stress and...
Replies
6
Views
23
God Jesus please stay always with us and give your blessings to my daughter so that she can perform well in her studies, we get well soon and get a better job at ### and live with my family, ### Amen.
Replies
12
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom