2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord Jesus I thank you for myself and my children ###, ###, and ###. Thank you for protecting them and blessing them with good health. Thank you Jesus for helping me make all my preparation for going to the UK with my son ###. Thank you Lord for helping me to find a place to stay. And I am...
Replies
5
Views
25
Replies
5
Views
34
I urgently ask for financial wisdom to properly steward my inheritance. Help me continue to choose the right ministries for giving, to pay off debts and grant me wisdom for investing. Protect what my mother worked hard to give me and help me to further the Kingdom with it. Bless my current job...
Replies
6
Views
117
Pray for me, my life partner, and my family members and friends.
Replies
6
Views
27
I am ###. I study in class ### in ###. I have taken bio science and I am unable to study and focus onto my ###.
Replies
5
Views
139
Thank you my Lord Jesus Christ for all you’ve done for me. Thank you for making me whole and setting me free. I pray Lord God for relief from all the attacks I am put through, particularly when I am reading your word and messages throughout the day. Please guide me and protect me my Lord. In the...
Replies
5
Views
22
I pray in the name of Jesus that those political campaign operatives bragging to commit a riot and murder police will be charged with felony conspiracy to commit a riot and murder police. Lord protect and fight for those who are in the crosshairs of evil. Bring justice in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
39
मेरी शादी के लिए प्रार्थना कर दीजिए। धन्यवाद।
Replies
7
Views
96
PLease pray for me I'm worried not sure about getting this 2 BEDROOM house but I need to find a place to live GOD I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE DONT LET ME MAKE A MISTAKE Please PRAY for me that God will be done in my life for renting an apartment or house that if it's God's will then section8 will...
Replies
8
Views
28
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to remember that you are valued and loved. Sometimes, reaching out to friends, family, or a support group can help. If you're comfortable, consider sharing your feelings with someone you trust. Additionally, engaging in activities...
Replies
10
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom