2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

God, thank You for ideas. I ask for more guidance, to remember Your thoughts & help me act on them. God, thank You for all blessings, ###
Replies
8
Views
33
Please pray for me and my family to be healthy. We went through a lot because my husband had a massive heart attack and is now disabled (lost his job). Half a year later, I get unfairly terminated from my job. Please pray for me to find better employment. Please pray for us to prosper...
Replies
6
Views
28
Lord Jesus, I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, especially the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17...
Replies
6
Views
24
Am grace i want to heal from bad dreams. ### pain. much pain of head. and spiritually.
Replies
5
Views
28
Help me for love in my marriage, my husband comes to bed early hrs of e morning and doesn't want me to touch him, saying it's hot. Oh Lord, restore e fruits of the holy spirit in my marriage.
Replies
9
Views
33
Kindly stand with me in prayers for financial breakthrough as I'm planning to visit church early ### to see the man of God for deliverance.
Replies
8
Views
41
HEAL ME Please Heavenly Father from all health afflications Heal my entire body my heart, my eyes, my hair, my entire body .. And every one in this site that needs it from their own afflitions.. Dear Mighty God show me what to do provide wisdom and understanding to heal myself to heal other...
Replies
11
Views
67
Our daughter has been looking for the past several months for a new place to live with her two daughters, and a dog and two cats. We have helped as much as possible, even our church has been looking. But as of today, she is homeless. She can stay with us for a short time, but we already have...
Replies
6
Views
104
We are suffering a lot with two kids as lost the job and court case is under trial. No source of income at hand. We are upset and distressed... No hope of rays to live.... We hope God will listen to our sorrows... HAVE MERCY. PRAY FOR OUR HAPPINESS...
Replies
6
Views
30
I want God to heal me from bad dreams and breast pain and much pain of head. Scriptural men.
Replies
6
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom