2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
12
Views
54
Please pray for ###. He has heart problems and is back in the hospital tonight. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
53
Dear lord please help me to learn and do a good job of taking over the billing at work and please watch over ### and help her to find another job. Please help ### to keep her anxiety under control during the transition. Thank you for my husband and growing closer together and closer to you in...
Replies
8
Views
40
god whatever evil has been sent my ### way return it back to the sender. ty ### ### amen
Replies
7
Views
39
Prayers for moving back to the previous ###. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
55
God, Thank you for all you have blessed me with. I am truly honored and blessed to be with you. I ask and pray I can get some sleep tonight and wake up at 5, so I can go to work on time. I do have a few prayers I’d like to pray, Australia needs rain, please. I was reading where Australia has...
Replies
10
Views
55
Can too pray for me to keep my eyes on Jesus? Also to have a great night at work? In Jesus name!
Replies
9
Views
33
Please pray ### is refused possession and that I win my case to get my rent back at over £### k for negligence
Replies
7
Views
94
Please pray for healing of my body. I have been sick years with various ailments.
Replies
8
Views
34
Can you pray for energy, strength, and focus for me at work today please? In Jesus Mighty Name! My name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom