2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please, pray my eyesight is healed I have blurred vision. Also, I used to be a contractor and was being paid per minute, please, pray my boss offers me an hourly rate of $###.## or more per hour otherwise I’m going to have to quit my job and I will be unemployed :( Please, pray for ###. I’m very...
Replies
7
Views
89
My friends please watch this it will bless you and share what others who need hope! https://thechosen.link/1Y1R7
Replies
6
Views
37
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ### and her daughter ###, ### and her daughter ###, ### and her children, ###, ###, ###, ### and her son, and ### and her children. Please pray for my health, jobs, finances, attitude, the task of fixing up a car for my mom, the task to...
Replies
7
Views
88
Oh Abba, creator of both spiritual and natural world's, year after year, I have tried my way to succeed, to prosper or even advance and consistently came up short or even failed miserably. However I have discovered that one of your spiritual laws dictates "There is a way that may seem right but...
Replies
11
Views
142
Pray over son ### his girlfriend anxiety again on go tonight he really cannot deal with it pray that she stop texting him and he get sleep poor child dealing this ### days now and not like he has not got own depression deal with...please prayers i.hate seeing him.like this
Replies
8
Views
177
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
4
Views
347
Dear God, please heal me of this terrible cold. I have been sick for a while now and I pray for a full body healing from coughing, sore throat pain, and wheezing. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
72
Please pray for my ### who has cancer and for all who are in need of hope, strength, and encouragement. Thank you Heavenly Father that you are their healer, comforter, and provider. Please have mercy and let them feel your presence in Jesus name we pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
152
FAMILY LIFE AND SPIRITUAL LIFE PRAY FOR ### PLS
Replies
6
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom