2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Thank you for praying with me and for me, I am greatful and God bless you all. May I ask that you continue to selflessly stand with me as I seek for a girlfriend, a God fearing lady, whose honest and loving, my partner that will compliment me and me compliment her. And also for me to get the...
Replies
11
Views
69
Can you pray for energy, strength, and focus for me at work today please? In Jesus Mighty Name! My name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
57
Thank you for your all prayers. My ###'s b'day celebration went well. All food preparation got ready in time. No problems was there. Everything was fine. Thank you so much for your kind prayers. God bless you all..😊
Replies
6
Views
40
Dear Lord, it's been a very long time that I didn't pray. I feel so shameful. I was addicted to some fantasies in my mind in order to escape from reality because I was weak and didn't want to handle my problems. I still do have this addiction. Please Lord, forgive me for being reckless and naive...
Replies
5
Views
217
Pray for my daughter to get an electrical engineering job soon.
Replies
14
Views
140
Paster ### man prasanta piribaka. At: ###, ###. Me baibel ### sal traing kiya. Pir prabhu ka seba nehi kiya. Prabuka namse paisa lerahahu. Me bebichar, chori, marpit, pura masi ka birad kiya he. Me daru kaini letahu. Prabhu ish sabuse bacha kar neya sibon denekelie prayer kijie. Mera wife ###...
Replies
3
Views
23
God, Thank you for all you have blessed me with and have given to me. I do pray for my friendship and relationship with you and all those I have friendships and relationships with. I pray we grow closer together in wisdom, and joy. I pray for all who are praying. I pray for ###, ###, and ### to...
Replies
9
Views
47
Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be in a better mood towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again. Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have...
Replies
4
Views
29
I am ### from ###. I am ### years old man of God Satan is disturbing me every day and night it's now ### yrs up to now and even it has blocked my earnings if I get money I'll spend them planless please ### help me also with your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
61
God, thank You for today with Your guidance, answering prayers for our good, new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
10
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom