Myself ###. I am pregnant for the ...

Myself ###. I am pregnant for the first time and my delivery date according to doctors have ###,### days passed I don't know what to do. There is no pain. Those brothers who prayed for me said time has not yet come. So I am confused what to do. Please please please pray for me that I could get the right way to do. Jesus please help me. Prise the Lord.
God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
Paster ###, I am pregnant and got an accident on the ### January and they are saying there is no heartbeat in the embryo and that there will be a need for evacuation. My prayer 🙏 request. This pregnancy is an answered prayer by EL-ROI and I don't want to lose it. Please remember me in your...
Replies
8
Views
413
Please pray for me I am pregnant and I have been bleeding since Monday 4 days now it started as brown spotting but is now bright red with a small clot I am very worried please lord protect me and my unborn baby
Replies
6
Views
510
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom