2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My Lord, I humbly pray. Please protect my country the ### from a depression. My Lord, please help us all ### citizens to be responsible in our finances. My Lord, please bless us all ### with wisdom to be wise spenders, wise investors, wise shoppers, wise money savers. My Lord, I humbly pray you...
Replies
8
Views
193
Please pray that I may get transfer in ###.
Replies
10
Views
189
Please pray for my son who is giving his practical exam today. Please pray for him to do his practicals well and pass in all the subjects. His failure last time has mentally affected him. Please make him pass this time. Please keep evil forces away from him. Please make him come home after 5th...
Replies
9
Views
183
Heavenly Father I come to you in prayer asking that you bless my home with some groceries to hold me over until my pay. After a verbal disagreement with my ### he emptied the fridge, freezer, and cabinets of the food we had. Heavenly Father Bless me with food and resources. In Jesus Christ...
Replies
10
Views
302
In the mighty name of the living God I cry out you for my son ### freedom in Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
11
Views
331
Prayer for ### to qualify the upcoming exam and may God guide him and give peace to his mind.
Replies
10
Views
229
In the name of Jesus I speak life to my womb and my baby. I rebuke all my worries. There will be no episode of reduce movements. I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
165
My Lord, I humbly pray for the stimulus checks to be higher. For the amount President ### said. $2000, single and $4000 couples. Please my Lord, nothing is too hard for you. Please my Lord, let everyone at the White House come to an agreement. Please my Lord, have mercy. Please brings us all a...
Replies
9
Views
202
Goodday sir, please I am planning to learn a new skill starting from January next year, please pray for me that God should lead me to the correct and nice person and that ### should support the idea. Thank you sir
Replies
10
Views
292
Please please pray for me ### ### and ### crisis I asy in Jesus nxme for a financial miracle
Replies
10
Views
249
Back
Top Bottom