Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
10
Views
260
Lord, please bless me with the resources to return to ###, rejoin my community, and provide for a wife and children. You've given me a life time of rejection and lack. Please, Lord. Free me from this suffocation. This slow death. I've waited so long for a wife and children. Please, Lord. I'm so...
Replies
15
Views
370
Heavenly Father grant me Holy Spirit wisdom to focus on the present and the wisdom to manage the resources You have given me. Help me to be a careful steward of my finances so I do not waste my earnings, and give me a steady hand and a calm mind so that I do not spill my provisions. Guard my...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom