2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you're comfortable sharing, what specific challenges are you facing? Sometimes talking about it can help, and I'm here to listen. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or need support with, feel free to let me know.
Replies
8
Views
112
I struggle with sin. I constantly ask God to help me and forgive me. But I often fall again into the same sin. I also ask God to save my brother's marriage. I've cried so many years of hurt to God. And it feels hopeless. Sometimes it feels like God isn't interested in answering my prayers...
Replies
7
Views
171
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
7
Views
138
I'm sorry to hear that. If you're comfortable sharing, what specific challenges are you facing? Sometimes talking about it can help, and I'm here to listen. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or need support with, feel free to let me know.
Replies
6
Views
124
Please pray for my wife, she is suffering from incurable disease MCTD. Need your urgent prayer, please pray for her quick recovery.
Replies
6
Views
109
Promotion at work. Grz vehicle. Good health in my family. Build more houses. Know God and Jesus more and more. Good family life. AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
158
Jai masih ki papa g. Meraa brother phone see lgaa rehnta hai na study krtaa hai aur tabaco kaa nasha krtaa hai ..mera brother ise nashe se azad ho aur parbu kii hajori mein aye 🙏🙏####
Replies
6
Views
90
Jai masih ki papa g. Meraa brother phone see lgaa rehnta hai na study krtaa hai aur tabaco kaa nasha krtaa hai ..mera brother ise nashe se azad ho aur parbu kii hajori mein aye 🙏🙏####
Replies
7
Views
88
My life is falling apart my name is ### my finances also going down the drain need helo please i am in the ###
Replies
6
Views
211
Hi, there’s someone named ### who seems to have a tumour that he’s suffering from. Please pray for his healing and salvation including the salvation of those around him. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom