2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Lord, please help me choose what to present for my practical exams this coming ###. Help me study hard and answer the question with confidence. Take away my fears, anxiety and bless me with the holy spirit to be able to speak fluently and be knowledgeable of my case. Help me not forget...
Replies
11
Views
293
### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
9
Views
265
pray God restores my relationship with my ex-boyfriend of 4 years....###....he is truly an amazing man and I was the fool I was selfish I was on new medications I was depressed and panicked I was right where the devil wanted me and I gave in and I left....I abandoned the beautiful man God gave...
Replies
8
Views
304
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day in her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
9
Views
185
Please God can ### talk to me and be his playful self again
Replies
7
Views
149
Good morning bros and sis, please pray for me much disturbed by my in-laws including a priest attitude towards me the dsnt care for me and my son they only want my husband for his money though I helped and fulfilled all my responsibilities as daughter-in-law but still the kindness and generosity...
Replies
9
Views
257
(a) Sister ### (b) Bro. ### (c) Bro. ### ###
Replies
9
Views
231
Need prayers for continued support from management for my job. I have worked extremely hard to get things caught up. Would like Mgmt to appreciate ###.
Replies
9
Views
218
Good day! I’d like to request a prayer for my ### year old daughter ### ###, who tested positive from covid. I hope and pray that the wrong is wrong and will do another test later. I hope to get a better result. We are all negative in the house except my daughter. Please I need prayers for my...
Replies
10
Views
210
Kindly pray for my co-worker ### who passed away on ###. Prayers for his family. God Bless. AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom