2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

O Lord my father you alone are the greatest healer please heal my ### in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
250
I need an open heaven oh Lord Jesus
Replies
2
Views
189
Hello...I’ve just been recently been diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor...The dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they’ve only given me 1-3 years tops if I’m lucky. I’m praying that God will grant me a miraculous miracle and heal me from this cancer. I pray that he will answer my prayers...
Replies
16
Views
332
My prayer request is for God to complete what He has started in my life to come to pass.
Replies
12
Views
122
I command all fat to leave, burn off totally, dissolve right now from my whole stomach, hips, body right now, never ever ever return ever in Jesus' name. My weight drops, drops to 8 stone, my desired weight right now in Jesus' name. I decree and declare I have a very very fast metabolism now...
Replies
9
Views
215
Can you please pray: 1. that God multiplies fund-raising contacts that work? 2. for new workers who are going to share in fund-raising efforts? I asked people to donate and some did. I also asked people to take part in fund-raising.
Replies
10
Views
312
Financial breakthrough, removal of shame, no disgrace, long life, fruitfulness in marriage, free from foundational forces.
Replies
10
Views
493
I need a good year. I know this one was bad for all of us. But I had hoped after so many bad ones the previous years of just downright awful that it would be good and it was horrific. Now I am praying I won’t lose my job. I will be offered full time. My marriage will either end or improve...
Replies
11
Views
256
Can you please pray for God to give me understanding of exact steps to increase funding of the Bible Translation Ministry?
Replies
11
Views
258
My Lord you can deal with this urgent matter please help in this dental ### soon
Replies
10
Views
223
Back
Top Bottom