2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I need money to buy my house and job ### ###.
Replies
9
Views
146
My genotype should change to ###.
Replies
8
Views
216
I'm not okay, my heart is heavy, my mind is troubled. All because of my man ### ###. God intervene.
Replies
9
Views
109
Good day my prayer request is I want my ###-year ### to marry me it's been long without proposing. Secondly, I want God to expose every secret among our relationship especially on his side. Third one, I want God to hold my hand all the way throughout my lifetime.
Replies
8
Views
191
I’m feeling deeply devastated from not hearing from someone I love. My heart is crushed by this abandonment. Please pray I hear from them very soon. My life feels empty & I can’t focus. Help me to bear this pain better.
Replies
10
Views
238
Please pray God will deliver ### from the demon of nicotine.
Replies
10
Views
194
I need prayers for healing and deliverance.
Replies
4
Views
130
GOD heal the relationship with my son, ### and I. Today was such a horrible day. We got into a heated argument, we said hurtful things to one another. We threw items away that belonged to each other. GOD I love my son very much and I forgive him. I'm praying he forgives me. GOD heal our...
Replies
11
Views
352
My sincere greetings to u Saints of God. I am ### woman, married for ### years and blessed with four sons aged ###, ###, ###, ### years respectively. I am born again and love The Lord Jesus so much. I am follower of the Emmanuel TV Ministry and have been greatly helped in my spiritual life...
Replies
11
Views
301
My Lord, please grant me strength to keep my peace, throughout the entire day. Please Lord, grant me strength to not grumble and complain. In Your Name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
193
Back
Top Bottom