Prayer.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure what's missing but I havnt felt the same since I got a text yesterday from an ex from my early twenties. I'm ###. I deleted it but prayers no soul ties or anything affected God fixes if it's that or something, or someone else. I feel kind of empty, numbness. No feelings emotionally...
Replies
8
Views
127
Praise The LORD ###. Please pray for my healing. I face abdominal pain, scrotal pain and groin pain. Please pray for me ### I seriously feel abandoned by God and that God has never loved me. I’m losing faith.
Replies
10
Views
154
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask for ### a women that as a child was left behind with her grandmother because he mother left her behind to go chase and witchcraft a man to entrap him with a pregnancy to her second daughter from the man ### that was...
Replies
11
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom