Please pray that I may get transfer ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
133
Jesus please please I get transfer to ### ###
Replies
5
Views
289
I pray that we get transferred back to our native.
Replies
7
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom