2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for all persecuted brethren across the globe, especially those in the hardest struggles to persevere and all whose lives are most in danger. For ###-###,###+ believers in ###, ###-###,###+ in ###, ###s in ###, and ###-###,###+ in ###. About ###-###,### are in awful prison camps in...
Replies
7
Views
32
Suffering from anxiety and depression. Prayers are appreciated.
Replies
17
Views
51
Oh Lord thanks for you're helps,,you gave me what I want,, thanks again
Replies
7
Views
11
I ask you please Lord flood abundantly right now without any delay all shops all every make up brands company's especially all the cheaper brands all Primark stores with new the very very best ever new foundations the very best ever new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire the very very best...
Replies
5
Views
14
Thank you Lord for your favor and covering. I need your strength as well. I am not certain that I am in the place God would have me. I would appreciate the prayers of the followers of Yeshua. Your word instructs if any man lacks wisdom let him ask of God. Send now much needed clarity and...
Replies
9
Views
32
Please pray I am completely protected from harmful wicked ###
Replies
12
Views
56
For ### for ### the new presidente and that God judges the army that betrays the people.
Replies
8
Views
16
Please pray to get job. I am quite tensed. Please please pray for ### and ### family.
Replies
9
Views
14
Every time I try to put things behind me, something happens that throws me a curve and sets me back several steps. This pattern must stop.
Replies
14
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom