Suffering from anxiety and depression. ...

I’m sorry that you’re struggling. I pray that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this difficult time. May God help you to experience His never-failing love and care in your life.

Depression is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. I recommend you contact a qualified therapist to obtain an assessment. Causes and treatments can best be determined after reviewing this comprehensive information. In the meantime, you might find the following books helpful:

The Anxiety Cure, by Archibald Hart. It provides proven, natural strategies for overcoming panic disorder and finding an emotional balance in today's fast-paced world.

Hope Again: A 30-Day Plan for Conquering Depression, by Mark Sutton. It provides step-by-step encouragement and instruction to manage and win over depression.

Finally, I encourage you to surround yourself with people who will bring positive energy in your life. I hope you find the help you're seeking.
 
I am praying for you. Keep hope and look to the Lord Jesus. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm dealing with anxiety and depression. Pray this goes away right now. In your name Jesus I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
205
Good evening all. I am from India. I am requesting you to healing prayer for my sister. Her name is ###. She is suffering from anxiety and depression, also negative energy please pray for her. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
314
Please pray for my friend ###. She is coming through issues of anxiety, and depression. I’m not only her friend but her boss. I want her to find peace even if she leaves my employment. Please pray for peace for ###.
Replies
4
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom