2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Lord Jesus, I come before you and ask for forgiveness over my sins and ask that You would restore and redeem my relationship with my ### to reflect your glory. God if You are willing, break down the walls in his heart that are separating him from You. Please touch our relationship and...
Replies
10
Views
32
Please pray God to bless me with a perfect job soon to support my family financially. Please pray for God to deliver my family from debts. Amen.
Replies
21
Views
84
Hi, I am ### from ###. I have a ###. I need prayer. I am just tired of the devil.
Replies
10
Views
198
Hi brother, Please prayer for my husband's salvation and also to start with his business and to get deliverance from ###.
Replies
9
Views
55
Please pray for my ill and unsaved ### for healing and salvation
Replies
17
Views
54
Feeling better but head still aches, after injury. Praying miracles on my case, doing more tests. Lord Miracles have Your way in this & Mighty Blessings Favor for us all. Amen
Replies
12
Views
57
Please prayer for my family and ###
Replies
2
Views
14
God, please bring home ###! You know where she is. Protect her! Lead her back home. We are asking for a phone call. Please pray with me! She is missing since ###:### pm today. Asking for prayers. Amen
Replies
44
Views
178
Please keep me in Prayer tomorrow I will be going to the ### house to clean again and the ###'s wife will be at the house she is making it difficult for me to clean the ### house by saving dirty dishes in her room and taking the dishes out of her room as soon as I arrive to clean the house so I...
Replies
13
Views
80
Hello ### ki Please pray for my ### going to be held from ### February ###
Replies
5
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom