2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Praise the Lord, please pray for my friend name ###. She is mentally ###. Plz pray
Replies
10
Views
24
Jesus Christ I need help my problem. You know all my problem. I was waiting for prayer answer in my life. If I made a mistake in your rules, please teach me your words. I want my wife and also join Christ's family when God talks to my wife and son. Please, heavenly Father, my wife is angry with...
Replies
2
Views
19
Please pray for those aggressive women and that the prostitution is removed from this area and is dealt with.
Replies
7
Views
14
Dear Bro., Praise the Lord I am writing this prayer request for my loan approval. Please pray for me that I may get a loan for my house and business. By this I may praise our Savior. I love and trust Him. He has done marvelous deeds in my life.... love you my Savior. Thank you brother for your...
Replies
6
Views
43
Lord Father thank you for everything in our lives most of the times we forget to thank you but we are grateful. I come to you today to place my brother ###'s czech long term stay study visa application into your hands. I pray that my brother's visa is approved. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
19
God help me please. Stop every spiritual attack and imposition. Please, forgive me and make it so. Amen. Thanks.
Replies
10
Views
25
Need God's help I don't want to die God give me longer life kill my greatest enemy so that my glory will shine
Replies
2
Views
12
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Please continue to perform the most important miracle I have ever asked of you for our family and...
Replies
9
Views
67
Please pray for a situation that took place tonight. Please pray that we are able to take care of it tomorrow and that nothing negative comes of it. Please pray that the money we have been waiting for gets deposited tonight. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
Replies
11
Views
32
Heavenly Father, Please bless my family. Hear our prayers for ### to return completely to me and his family. I'm boldly standing on your word asking you to rebuild, renew and restore my broken relationship with ###. I ask that you restore his love and faith in our relationship. Cast out the...
Replies
6
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom