Please pray for a situation that took ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted this a lot today: "My friend found me a job where I can earn extra side income. My family really needs it and I was looking forward to trying to earn money today and tomorrow. You're supposed to be hired and be able to start working quickly but the supervisors are being really slow in...
Replies
10
Views
272
Please pray with me for ### who is facing a hopeless situation at work. Let us pray that God makes a way and gives him strength, wisdom and hope and that his problems be solved. Pray with us that he will keep his job and get through this seemingly dead end situation.
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray that God would soon help me to find a job. God has been kind in allowing me to keep the one I have but I unfortunately messed things up by dating a coworker and now it's uncomfortable for both of us to see each other at work so I am making the decision to leave myself so as not to...
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom