2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that the Lord helps me overcome being homeless and blesses me with stability in every part of my life housing, financial, mental, and physical stability I just wish to be happy for at least a day
Replies
9
Views
12
Please pray for me and my husband ### ###
Replies
9
Views
14
Lord thanknyoi for money I have in Jesus name I declare decree my ###'s ### income savings bank balance increases enlarges incredibly abundantly millions millions fold right now more more every day in Jesus namess
Replies
7
Views
15
Pray the Lord for ###, she is pregnant, please prayer.
Replies
9
Views
18
Please please all pray these things important me Lord please please do these things for me now Lord I ask you please please exceed incredibly abundantly my every expectation prayers request desires abundantly incredibly now always big or small even before I ask I declare decree in Jesus Christ...
Replies
6
Views
27
Pray God will give me discernment, wisdom and understanding of dangerous people with personality disorders and protect me from them. Give me the tools, protection, and angels. Heal all the abuse I suffered as a child. Make me stronger to help others now and bless me to marry a good, authentic...
Replies
8
Views
28
Please pray I need Prayer to save my marriage, stop divorce and have reconciliation That my ### has a softening of her heart and opens the door to complete communication to the restoration of our marriage. That she has a burning desire to rebuild our marriage and move back home.
Replies
11
Views
23
Please pray my mother, father, and brother believe Jesus. I always walk with Jesus. Thanks. My early sister has respiratory problems. Now she is looking for a new flat. Please pray my early sister have a fresh air and cheap living environment. Please pray my boss and supervisor help to turn on...
Replies
7
Views
22
Pray for my mom, no depression, no worries, energy, joy, health, hope, love, faith in healing, amen!! No being upset or sad. Gastric and blood pressure issues healed. Spine, neck, nerves healed. All inner organs healed. No negative thinking that she will die from the same disease her brother...
Replies
8
Views
21
Jesus please let my son calm down and perform well at concert. Thank you Amen.
Replies
9
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom