These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Continue to pray for my family. My teenage daughter is still out of control. She thinks she shouldn’t have rules and still will not talk to me unless she wants someone that’s only in her interest. This is very stressful!
Replies
Views
Please sir mere Papa ko lakwa se mukti mile . please prayer kr dijye ..or mere pariwar me santi ho
Replies
Views
Hello people of God. let us trust God. Our God is the solution to anysituation we are facing. We are not alone in this metter' the holly spirit is with us. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------
Replies
Views
Surprise me Lord this month of February
Replies
Views
Mory and Sim are a couple with 2 little children please pray for love and peace between them
Replies
Views
God, heal & guard loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou, ijnip.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to get a job in Cvent company I really need this job I want to start working and to work in this company =F0=9F=99=8F=F0=9F=8F=BB
Replies
Views
Sir. Plz pray Kro meri sister ko womb cancer Ho gya to Prabhu masi unko jldi chagayi dey or vo gvahi de.
Replies
Views
Praise The Lord Praise The Lord my dear loving prayer partners. Thank you very much who prayed for Ria Chowdhury.She is well and tomorrow she will be discharged from the hospital. Thank you very much. God bless you all abundantly.
Replies
Views
Please all pray Lord bless Mark the dentist to give me brand new white filling on bottom tooth done perfect and brand new white filling st top soon possible and please please Lord heal all my teeth gums now that I can please get 2 crowns on wee teeth k need soon possible bless my dentist to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom