These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Prayers for my sister Bianca in Jesus name i will see her this year. Please protect her direct her to better place . Jesus son of YAHWEH heal her completely in Your name we as Amen amen Thank you ahead of time
Replies
Views
I need the prayer warriors to help me pray for a new job and and prayers that I get approved for this new apartment in Jesus Name !!!!
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please continue your prayers for my brother and me. We are receiving treatments and its painful please lift us up the lord for healing and relief. God bless you all
Replies
Views
lord my god plz be there for me as have an interview on Feb 10th. it's y dream job and the interview is for Indian Navy. lord u put the dream in my heart and only u know when to bring it to pass. lord my attempts are going to finish bcz of my age. lord please help me clear the first and second...
Replies
Views
I'm dealing with a person And we (mom and me) are financially broke We got no money to pay in what we are dealing.. I don't know how will I explain But pray for me and my mom to show/open us a way.. So that we can handle it.. I don't know what to do Please pray for me 🙏😢
Replies
Views
please prayer for my father he as a kidney problem he is just using a catheter for passing of urine .
Replies
Views
My name is Dayana. Iam a medical student in Pushpagiri. I couldn't remit my college due to financial problems. I have to pay 8.8 lakh rupees. My parents tried a lot to get the amount. But till now we didn't get a single penny. Please pray....
Replies
Views
Rev Nirmal Singh have severe heart attack ,diabetic, he is on ventilator please pray for him.
Replies
Views
I need God in my business,in family
Replies
Views
Top Bottom