These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I fear my boyfriend is falling into a terrible depression. In Jesus%u2019 name I stop this attack! Holy Spirit, come and minister to him and fill up the empty places, in Jesus%u2019 name. Heavenly angels, surround and protect him! I ask others to join with me in this prayer!!!
Replies
Views
I need supernatural miracles in every area of my life now Ken
Replies
Views
Prayers for a powerful job
Replies
Views
I am praying for total deliverance, restoration, salvation, financial blessing in my life, The God of I know that only you can do it for me in Jesus name Amen, im write to you for a mirical pray for a home and finances and im struggling know work and know we have to move from this home and we...
Replies
Views
Need prayers. I'm mentally, emotionally, physically, financially exhausted. I'm drowning, I need help. Depression is not good.
Replies
Views
Plz pray for my uncle and sis in-law both are sick and plz pray for my uncle that he will accept lord as his saviour
Replies
Views
I have very big problem sir plz tell me what can I do. My father was trabing in cancer treatment plz tell me... I can't understand situation.
Replies
Views
My father in law having cancer and having pain in his mouth tremendously please pray for him that he recover from this desease very quick and his operation become successful
Replies
Views
i want protection against evil eye
Replies
Views
I have very big problem sir plz tell me what can I do. My father was trabing in cancer treatment plz tell me... I can't understand situation.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom