These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please for my friendship with my bestfriend Lawrance.God seals our friemdship with the blood of Jesus.nothing nobody should separate our friendship
Replies
Views
please say a prayer that my teeth have improved. I have a dentist appointment and am hoping I won't need anything done. have had a bad run with my teeth recently and yet I care for them. please pray for God's mercy in this area. thank you very much for praying
Replies
Views
Thank you and God bless you for continuing to pray for my daughter. Please pray she gets help in therapy and that she finds a good job and relationships to help her be a better person and a happy healthy person. Pray she finds her faith and comes home to Christ and her family.
Replies
Views
please pray for my son: interested in future trading etc - some make millions on this pursuit, but please pray that this hobby (so far returns counted in a few dollars) does not turn into an addiction, but rather his intelligence is used by God for His Kingdom. thank you for praying for my son...
Replies
Views
To sell our family property and buy a new property and build a house to live.
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing health and salvation for my family
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son Simbarashe to be delivered from drug and alcohol addiction he is 17 years and is acting wild due to drugs
Replies
Views
respected sir, I, V.S.V. Bhaskar, male aged 65 submit that one person named D. Shankar Rao owed to me an amount and not paying from 4 years. His cell phone is always "out of coverage area". May be he wish to deceive me and eat my money so I request you to kindly pray for "change of mind set of...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly I plead for your help and that you would grant me wisdom in my situation with the evil I am constantly faced with. The only time this stops my Lord God is when I pray. I also pray for my co-workers today who are very busy. I also hope to find a bible study class possibly at a...
Replies
Views
please pray that this child will not die but live and proclaim the gospel of Christ.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom