These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Praise the Lord. Again my mother is admitted in icu. Plzzzz pray for her...
Replies
Views
We are very poor And I need jobs to feed us
Replies
Views
I need to know the secrets behind a job that I got but lasted for hours and it was taken away from me. I had prayed and fasted for this job. I need a job of the same callibre
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray for this nation of Barbados against all violence and all the evil that is going on in this Island. Also asking for prat for all kaw enforcement officers and all pastors, priests and all pray warriors that are praying for peace. I pray for the blood of Jesus to cover this...
Replies
Views
God, thank You for morning mercies, forgiveness & grace. Heal & protect son B from suicidal thoughts...cure his heart & soul. Deliver us from evil. ijnip
Replies
Views
Mera Bhai chota Bhai bara Bhai Meri Mami Sab daru piti hai request hai wo Sab side due Rahe amen
Replies
Views
No Food GOD please In JESUS CHRIST Almighty Name let me find food to eat for tonight.
Replies
Views
Pls pray god will give me new strength integrity character and a vision to lead my people
Replies
Views
Please please all pray Lord I thank you for money I have in Jesus Christ holy name I declare decree my fiances my financial income savings bank balance enlarges increase incredibly mightly abundantly millions millions fold right now more more every day the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth...
Replies
Views
Brothers and sisters please pray for me. I am still feeling low right now because until now I have not raise the money I need to pay the person I owe. She is experiencing lots of trials now, aside from her brother in law who passed away 2 weeks ago, another one just passed away a week ago and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom