These are prayer requests from the year 2016.

Dear God , I pray this year be better ,i want to make my parents proud & happy . I would like to move & go to college also . In Jesus name i Pray Amen P.s. Thank your for all these countless blessing and thank you God in advance for everything.
Replies
Views
Please everyone pray for D. Lord touch him and speak to his heart. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
Views
Pliz pray for me for deliverance i want my life to be commited to God pliz help me.
Replies
Views
My mother is in the hospital. They think she has colon, liver and lung cancer.
Replies
Views
To the Administrator of this wed site , and the followers helping thier prayer i would like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you ,,i wish stay happy, goodhealth and more blessing to come in your whole family..GOD BLESS YOU ALL! In jesus name..I pray.. Amen.
Replies
Views
I am very sucidial I have sucidal thoughts now, I have been praying  regarding this matter below and I have no answers. Previous years have not been kind to me. 2017 Will be worse. I cannot live this loneliness anymore I am in a confusing friendship/relationship. Pretty much me and this...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, please look after and bless Rick. Stir in his heart toward me and please reunite us in love. we talked a little, Lord, please help us to reconnect and date again. Help us to have clarity of what our relationship should be. In your name I pray, Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing of all physical pain. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I want to heal, I want to get on with my life. I'm so lonely. Please be with my daughter, she needs a good godly man to spend her life with. Help me please pray for me and my daughter to find a home to settle down in .
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I humbly pray for blessings and miracles in all areas of the lives of Kim, Teresa, Melisa and everyone on this site including me. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom