These are prayer requests from the year 2016.

Please pray GOD heals P and that GOD blesses her with good husband soon if it be HIS will. Pray GOD provides her every need and please pray the homeless get the help they need too. Thank you!
Replies
Views
My daughter Lakisha have liver problem we live in Germany please man of God pray for her. And God bless you
Replies
Views
All my children shall be taught of You Lord God and great shall be their peace. I believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and I shall be saved and my household. Thank You Lord God that You will do what it takes to bring my whole house into Your Kingdom. In Jesus Christ's Name amen
Replies
Views
Lord I pray that you watch over my grandchildren and children that they be safe with bringing in the New Year. I pray that you watch over everyone and make this a safe New Year. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
Views
Our father who are in heaven sanctify these prayers and servants in Jesus name. Thank you father for your sacrifice and constructs. Thank you mother for your grace and love. Thank you Lord Jesus for setting me on a rock, a second chance, your holy Ghost, and life everlasting. We are nothing...
Replies
Views
Hii in 15 years of age and my prayer request would be that 2017 would be my year of prosperity..god bless✌
Replies
Views
Please pray for my healing from stiffness in aching In my neck which rediates down to my shoulders
Replies
Views
GOD YOU ARE ALL MERCIFUL GOD I NEED FRIENDS WHO DO NOT SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT WHETHER MARIJUANA SHOULD BE LEGAL OR NOT, OR HOW BAD ALCOHOL IS. GOD I NEED FRIENDS WHO DO NOT SIT AROUND AND GET HIGH OR DRINK TO GET MELLOW OR DRUNK . GOD I DONT DO EITHER , HOW IS IT THAT I DO NOT HAVE...
Replies
Views
My son Daniel Kaunda is smoking,drinking and causing problems in the family,he has lost two jobs resently .I need God's intervention pls.
Replies
Views
Our heavenly Father, Prayers needed to help my son (J) stay strong and safe and for him to make the right choices and focusing on getting a job that he is passionate about in his field. Keep him financially independent.  Help my son J find a loving women that is Christian that leads to marriage...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom