These are prayer requests from the year 2016.

Please I need your prayer support so continue to pray for my financial and future partner
Replies
Views
Lord help church with all its finances. Help them continue feeding hungry orphaned kids. Amen.......
Replies
Views
Father, I pray silent requests. Thank You, Lord and God bless you praying with me. IJNA
Replies
Views
Father god..please pray for my family and my kids,give them your  blessings,wisdom, and protection ..In jesus name.amen
Replies
Views
My husband has been without a income for two months.  I pray that he will make money soon. I pray everyone will have a blessed 2017. Also, keep me in your prayers to eat healthy again to lose some weight. 
Replies
Views
Pray for me and my husband and our children. Please pray that the Financial Aid will grant me the funds so I will be able to o graduate May 6 2017 I am in my Master I only have two classes to go and I will graduate . I failed one class which brought my GPA to 2.94 I know I will reach 3.00 ...
Replies
Views
prayers for my step dad Nome Stickivan he's very sick and has a heart condition. he had to be admitted into the hospital for pneumonia and his heart isn't working right. he needs healing prayers please
Replies
Views
FATHER , WE STOP AND REFLECT ON ALL THE BLESSINGS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US THIS PAST YEAR , THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING SO FAITHFUL TO US . WE GIVE YOU PRAISE AND GLORY , LET US HONOR YOU WITH OUR LIFE THIS COMING YEAR , USE US TO FURTHER YOUR KINGDOM , IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME WE ASK , AMEN
Replies
Views
May your health and mine improve, May our far away children remember us, their parents as we remember them. May our well to be friends multiply, and our close relationships get better and sweeter. May we have a better understanding of those that try to annoy us, and may our hearts grow fonder...
Replies
Views
First and foremost i want to wish everyone a happy new year. Please pray with me that I will meet a woman of God that has an heart after his own heart and for us to do his will together.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom