These are prayer requests from the year 2016.

Lord I thank u for taking care of me in 2016.I pray that 2017 brings me happiness.I ask that wasim returns to me in January and our lov be restored for each other. I pray that you open doors for his family to accept me as their daughter in law. I ask the lord to make wasim miss me lov n respect...
Replies
Views
God, protect my loved ones, all on their paths and vehicles tonight. Deliver us from evil, IJNA
Replies
Views
Sleepless nights . Schizophrenia. Low testosterone
Replies
Views
I pray for my relationship. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
Views
God, It is me, Liana! God, I ask and pray you provide for my Moma, Sherry Lynn, my Nanny, Patricia, my brother, Duane, my cousin's, my Aunt's, my Uncles, my Granny's and my Grandpa's. God, I ask and pray for Austin and Billy Jack to be normal, they have head cold's or sinuses, and I pray their...
Replies
Views
Please pray against stroke and heart attack symptoms !! And the open fall of my enemies.
Replies
Views
As we begin 2017... "May the Lord bless you so abundantly, you fall to your knees in thankfulness. May the Lord heal your broken hearts, so that you may begin again anew. May the Lord reveal to you His amazing plans for and you hear Him. May the Lord renew your strength so that you may feel His...
Replies
Views
Lord I come to You seeking refuge Lord... If I said I was not worried I would be a liar and that would make no sense lying to the One who sees every content of mind and heart. Jesus I need You to provide a home for me and my children... Lord I also need more money on my pay to look after them...
Replies
Views
i wnt to attnd chrch bt i m hvin severe hdache.pray for me tat god wil relief my pain.amen
Replies
Views
Happy new year to everybody, as we welcome the new year, I pray to God that he may continue to guide my family to face any challenges that may come our way, last year was not exactly a bed of roses, we encounter some stressful situations along the way, but with God's help and guidance, we were...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom