Lord, we need your help! Thank you for your prayers!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Beloved of All
Our heavenly Father, Prayers needed to help my son (J) stay strong and safe and for him to make the right choices and focusing on getting a job that he is passionate about in his field. Keep him financially independent.  Help my son J find a loving women that is Christian that leads to marriage and children. Keep my other son's family (M,A,,B,B) full of happiness, health, safety, and financial stability. Keep his marriage without arguments and keep them at peace with each other in love. Keep all of them wrapped in your loving arms daily. Help our family stay close, talk, and be a family keeping you in our lives.I need your continuous help in reaching the needs of my students academically and mentally throughout the school year.We love and need you Lord! Thank you for answering my prayers 
heart.png

Heavinly father we are bringing your precious child to your hands.bless his future lord.bless him with his dream job.bless him with a beautiful and god fearing girl.bless him with your holy spirit.bless him abundantly in all areas of his life. Bless his parents. In Jesus Name amen. 

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Need prayers for Family, Healing, Peace, getting closer to God and Protection from all evil. Prayers for my daughter for family, healing, financial, keep staying close to God my son's healing from diabetes his family stay close to God, my other youngest son for deliverance fr the hurting...
Replies
Views
Lord my heavenly father, I thank you for your protection over Elias' health while we were in the hospital for the last two days. I am grateful you helped us to find a good doctor who diagnosed his condition after a really bad doctor. Lord, thank you for giving me the strength and intelligence to...
Replies
Views
Would you please pray for my marriage that it would be founded on the word of God and committed to the integrity, character and loyalty of the Kingdom of God. Pray that we would know and do Gods purpose and will for our lives. Pray that the Lord Jesus Christ mold our marriage according to his...
Replies
Views
Lord, I need your healing of my heart...It is hurting. People that I thought were my friends are being evil. Talking badly about my family and children. I do not want to have this hatred in my heart but it is hard to not let this bother me. Please help those who are hurting us realize what they...
Replies
Views
I really in need of help. please pray for me. I have been struggling to my mom and my wife happy. They hate each other, there is one or the other they get irritated and fight sometimes. My wife also doesn't get along with my sis and brother in law. I am really exhausted, being in middle and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom