6 Things That Bring You Closer to God

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please I need you closer. Show me the right path to take and the right things to do. Please help me academically, I need my GPA to be at a 4.20. Oh lord I challenge you, if you are the God you say you are, then lord please show your servant mercy. And I will do anything you ask me to...
Replies
6
Views
196
Pray for Others, this will bring you closer to Our Lord. Talk from your heart! Our Dear Lord is Listening.....Ask in Prayer! God knows what we want and need but wants to hear from us. God Bless you! Pray for me! Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom