GOD YOU ARE ALL MERCIFUL GOD I NEED FRIENDS WHO

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

goodnewslad

Humble Servant
GOD YOU ARE ALL MERCIFUL GOD I NEED FRIENDS WHO DO NOT SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT WHETHER MARIJUANA SHOULD BE LEGAL OR NOT, OR HOW BAD ALCOHOL IS. GOD I NEED FRIENDS WHO DO NOT SIT AROUND AND GET HIGH OR DRINK TO GET MELLOW OR DRUNK . GOD I DONT DO EITHER , HOW IS IT THAT I DO NOT HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT INVOLVED WITH THESE PURSUITS AND THINGS, GOD YOU KNOW I RARELY DRINK AND I DO NOT GET HIGH AT ALL I DONT THINK IN SUCH TERMS I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT MARIJUANA OR DRUGS. AS KING LEMULE'S MOTHER TOLD HIM, "STAY AWAY FROM WINE AND STRONG DRINKK, FOR THESE ARE NOT FOR KINGS BUT ARE FOR THE SICK AND THEY DYING THAT THEY MAY FORGET THEIR PAIN AND MISERY" GOD I NEED FRIENDS WHO HAVE OTHER PURSUITS THAT DO NOT REVOLVE AROUND GETTING HIGH (EVEN IF IT IS MEDICINAL) OR AND DRUNK GOD IT IS A WASTE OF TIME TO ME TO GO TO BUY ALCOHOL OR DRUGS SO PLEASE LEAD ME TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT RELY ON THESE PURSUITS THANK YOU JESUS AMEN AND AMEN

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for to get good friends.those who are praying and praising lord..God bless you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hi, just take a different pathway.  Some people might be good to us but not good for us.  Think outside the square and aim for less trendy people, healthy pursuits, and go make friends with some of the 'outies'.  You will be on a different pathway.    Lord I pray for good friends for this dear one.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom