urgent

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

shsaing

Humble Servant of All
I am very sucidial I have sucidal thoughts now, I have been praying 

regarding this matter below and I have no answers. Previous years have

not been kind to me. 2017 Will be worse. I cannot live this loneliness

anymore

I am in a confusing friendship/relationship. Pretty much me and this girl maybe hang 3 times EVERYDAY AFTER WORK. We do a lot of things together. I Pray that she will open up her feelings about me. I do not want to say my feelings because I fear rejection. I am struggling. I pray, still no guidance or opportunity or answers

Update: Found out some guy she used to like - he was engaged and he called it off, and he is trying to get back with her. It kind of hurts me. She said she might still like him, but at the same time she want to block him because he wants to control her and always plays with her feelings. I plan to back off and let her choose, Oh God help me

well over all my prayers for you are that you gain control of yourself and realize you are asking for prayer asking GOD who deserves all worship and glory is who you are asking help and guidance from,  even if you feel you are not getting answers it is not your right to think as you say you are at present.(suicidal)    GOD bless you,    now it may sound weird to say this,   but GOD may want you to be alone, because HE has more in mind for you. something better.     I am not discouraging you , just saying you should consider all angles and ANGELS.      BUT ALL IN ALL    DO YOU THINK IF YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT WITH THIS GIRL THAT IF YOU GET DEEPER INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP  WHAT IF SHE AT SOME POINT BACKS OUT.?  YOU HAVE TO CONTEND WITH YOUR FEELINGS WILL THEY RETURN.    BROTHER IN JESUS I PRAY YOU SEE A BRIGHTER LIGHT THAN IT APPEARS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AT THIS TIME,  BE BLESSED BE LUCKY BE HEALTHY  BE WISE IN HIM      

First of all it makes no sense to want to give up before you even let the girl know how you feel about her. Just take a deep breathe and think about all the different options you really have. It sounds like to me you are a nice person that has a real heart for others. I cannot help but wonder if you have ever ask the Lord Jesus Christ into your life. I tell you the truth HE can make all the difference in the world in your personal life and in your abilities of being able to handle stressful situations like this for instance.  You see you need some supernatural help that only the Lord Himself can and will give you freely and with great love for not only yourself but this young lady too. Jesus loves you and He cares that you are hurting and most of all He has plans for your life that He really wants you to know about. Plans that you will like because He is for you and not against you. In fact He has promised everyone that will trust Him and His finished work on the cross a lot of great things and HE CANNOT LIE so there is no way He is not going to keep His Word. He invites you to cast all your cares upon Him first of all and just think how wonderful that would be.  All the pressures off of you and on to SOMEONE who can handle anything.  He also offers to give wisdom to you so that you will know what to do and what not to do without making any mistakes whatsoever because you have Him as a not only a Friend that will stick closer than any brother but a also a loving Savior that cared enough to die in your place a long time ago and now wants to be with you the rest of your life to guide you and comfort you too. I pray that you will just stop trying to do everything on your own and just as a simple act of faith ask the Lord to take control of your life and bring peace to your heart and mind and HOPE to a situation you honestly needed help with anyway. I can assure you the very moment you call out to Him even in a whisper is the moment everything in your life will change for the better.  I am going to pray for you right now and believe marvelous things will take place for you.  Father God please help this young man to give his heart to you so that he can experience all the benefits of not only knowing Christ as his Savior but also know the peace that You give that passes all understanding.  Draw him to Yourself I pray in Jesus Holy Name Amen.  Please know there are so many on this prayer site that care about you and want to help you in any way they possibly can. I will continue holding you up before the throne of God and asking the Lord to bless you.  My name is MerciMe on the site and I do care about you and this special young lady you care so much about. God Bless You.

I am very sucidial I have sucidal thoughts now, I have been praying 

regarding this matter below and I have no answers. Previous years have

not been kind to me. 2017 Will be worse. I cannot live this loneliness

anymore

I am in a confusing friendship/relationship. Pretty much me and this girl maybe hang 3 times EVERYDAY AFTER WORK. We do a lot of things together. I Pray that she will open up her feelings about me. I do not want to say my feelings because I fear rejection. I am struggling. I pray, still no guidance or opportunity or answers

Update: Found out some guy she used to like - he was engaged and he called it off, and he is trying to get back with her. It kind of hurts me. She said she might still like him, but at the same time she want to block him because he wants to control her and always plays with her feelings. I plan to back off and let her choose, Oh God help me
Thank you for sharing.

Your words are an example of many in the community.

Lost within ones own self! Away from the presence of God!

Self centered selfishness!...and contempt of God's will!

Not to judge nor offend...but to share Tough Love, as God's

love requires our mission to be bold and strong in testimony.

Make no mistake...each must get right within ones own self...

with hope and faith of the Divine Spirit of Christ guiding our

attitudes and actions in all things...there lies the dilemma...

most all refuse to let go...and let God. So long as one remains in

ever lasting contempt of the truth...expect to receive only what

one gives...one must learn to turn their life over to God's care...

the journey is not meant to be easy...one must pass the test...

to learn of the lesson...the rewards are priceless.

Praise God.

View attachment 53903

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I want you to pray for me and my friend/sister I over reacted and I hurt her feelings I told her I was sorry but to tell you the true this is not the only time I did this I just didn't want to lose her friendship and sister ship it seem like we was falling apart we wasn't close but now she...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my crush that she makes good decision, that she's safe and that later she will forgive me for my mistakes I did, and that she later giving me a chance to be her partner in love and life in the future, but first I have to be friends with her again 🙏 I have good feelings about...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Raymond (not Tohaem) Please pray for my family, and our 24 year old daughter Nadia. She left home out of her own rebellion and was gone 5 years without speaking to either myself, my wife, or Nadia's brother and sister. With the exception on my daughter Abigail's 18th birthday...
Replies
Views
my girlfriend is not a texter. Before we were official I thought she wasn’t texting me frequently because we are not girlfriends whilst I didn’t like the lack of texts, I thought it’s alright and something I need to get used to. Well she is my girlfriend now and during our first date as...
Replies
Views
I want you to pray for me and my friend/sister I over reacted and I hurt her feelings I told her I was sorry but to tell you the true this is not the only time I did this I just didn't want to lose her friendship and sister ship it seem like we was falling apart we wasn't close but now she...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom