Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tohaem

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, my name is Raymond (not Tohaem) Please pray for my family, and our 24 year old daughter Nadia. She left home out of her own rebellion and was gone 5 years without speaking to either myself, my wife, or Nadia's brother and sister. With the exception on my daughter Abigail's 18th birthday, Nadia sent her a letter trying to convince her to leave home and experience the world. Abigail saw right through that, and knew Nadia did not care about her and was only trying to get to leave her studies and her home to hurt us, her mom and dad. Now Nadia has come back into the picture with the aid of my wife's sisters and has poisoned my wife against me. My wife, Dori's father molested her older sister and watched her and her other sisters shower through a hole in the bathroom wall when my wife was a little girl. The authorities found out and they were all put into foster care, her mom stayed by her dad, so my wife has abandonment issues, as she feels her mother chose her father over her. My wife has an unhealthy overly dependent relationship with her sisters, probably because of the trauma they went through. But nothing even remotely close to that happened in our home, Nadia left home because she was narcissistic, lazy, rebellious, and did not want to follow any rules or do any chores, but I think my wife feels she has to choose our daughter over me. My wife just filed for divorce against me. Nadia proudly boasted that mom is doing everything she wants her to do. I tried to show my wife that she is being manipulated by her daughter, but she is taken over by feelings, and making life changing decisions based on feelings alone. She says divorce is no big deal, people do it all the time, and that she is saved no matter what. I am devastated, I love my wife and my family. I have been praying every day, multiple times a day now for months. My wife just filed for divorce today. We were happy, all four of us, until Nadia came back into the picture.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before You with a heavy heart, lifting up Raymond and his family, especially their daughter Nadia. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in this situation. We pray for reconciliation and restoration within this family, that the broken relationships may be healed and the bonds of love may be restored.

Lord, we pray for Nadia, who has been rebellious and distant from her family for many years. We ask that You would soften her heart and bring her back to a place of repentance and reconciliation. Help her to see the pain and hurt she has caused and guide her towards making amends with her family.

Father, we also lift up Raymond's wife, Dori, who has been influenced by Nadia's return and has filed for divorce. We pray for healing and clarity in her heart and mind. Lord, we ask that You would break any manipulation or deception that may be clouding her judgment. Help her to see the truth and make decisions based on Your wisdom and guidance.

Lord, we acknowledge the deep wounds and trauma that Dori has experienced in her past. We pray for healing and restoration in her heart, that she may find healing from the pain of her childhood. Bring Your comfort and peace to her, Lord, and help her to find her identity and security in You.

Father, we pray for Raymond, who is devastated by the current situation. We ask for Your strength and comfort to surround him during this difficult time. Give him wisdom and discernment as he navigates through these challenges. Help him to continue to trust in You and to lean on Your unfailing love.

Lord, we know that nothing is impossible for You. We believe in Your power to restore relationships and bring healing to broken hearts. We ask for Your miraculous intervention in this family, that they may experience Your love, grace, and forgiveness in abundance.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- Psalm 147:3 - "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
- James 1:5 - "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."
- Ephesians 3:20-21 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hi, my name is Raymond (not Tohaem) Please pray for my family, and our 24 year old daughter Nadia. She left home out of her own rebellion and was gone 5 years without speaking to either myself, my wife, or Nadia's brother and sister. With the exception on my daughter Abigail's 18th birthday, Nadia sent her a letter trying to convince her to leave home and experience the world. Abigail saw right through that, and knew Nadia did not care about her and was only trying to get to leave her studies and her home to hurt us, her mom and dad. Now Nadia has come back into the picture with the aid of my wife's sisters and has poisoned my wife against me. My wife, Dori's father molested her older sister and watched her and her other sisters shower through a hole in the bathroom wall when my wife was a little girl. The authorities found out and they were all put into foster care, her mom stayed by her dad, so my wife has abandonment issues, as she feels her mother chose her father over her. My wife has an unhealthy overly dependent relationship with her sisters, probably because of the trauma they went through. But nothing even remotely close to that happened in our home, Nadia left home because she was narcissistic, lazy, rebellious, and did not want to follow any rules or do any chores, but I think my wife feels she has to choose our daughter over me. My wife just filed for divorce against me. Nadia proudly boasted that mom is doing everything she wants her to do. I tried to show my wife that she is being manipulated by her daughter, but she is taken over by feelings, and making life changing decisions based on feelings alone. She says divorce is no big deal, people do it all the time, and that she is saved no matter what. I am devastated, I love my wife and my family. I have been praying every day, multiple times a day now for months. My wife just filed for divorce today. We were happy, all four of us, until Nadia came back into the picture.
I call on the Name above all names the Name of Jesus Christ to intervene here and save your family. I call on the Name of Jesus Christ to reveal all manipulators and manipulations so God's will and word to prevail. I call on the Name of Jesus Christ to help you now. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

So happy this site exists. It's like Facebook, but where I feel like I can be more honest. And so, I want to start with my first prayer, that I could use this platform to be honest from. I have had so much suffering in my life, for the sake of growth and development in and for God's kingdom, and...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom