These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I met a guy yesterday who appears very godly and we really seemed to hit it off well. Please pray that God stays first in our lives. Pray that God would protect our hearts, thoughts, and feelings from anything that is unwholesome or even just getting ahead of God's timing. If it is God's will...
Replies
Views
I ASK YOU MAN OF GOD MAJOR PROPHET SHEPARD BUSHIRI TO PRAY FOR ME SO THAT I SHOULD HAVE A FINACIAL BREAK THROUGH AND  BE ABLE TO SOLVE  THE MANY PROBLEMS MY FAMILY IS PASSING THROUGH AND MY BROTHER JOHN TO BE CURED OF HIS MENTAL DISEASE WHICH HAS TOMENTED HIM FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS. MY NAMES ARE...
Replies
Views
Please pray the Lord provides a new job with the same pay and less STRESS. Please pray the Lord protects me from JM and LR. In Jesus name. Amen!
Replies
Views
Please pray that this month I become very successful in my current line of work so that I am finally able to get out of debt. I really need a financial breakthrough in 2016. In Christ's Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Please urgently pray for my ex husband Jan, that God will give him a job and intervene in our lives, that we will stop fighting and handle our issues better. Please pray that God will show me the truth and show me if He wants to restore our marriage and that Jan will stop going back and forth...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for all of the blessing's; you are good always; I love you. Jesus, I pray my little girl, Grace will be healed of her stomach pain, and heart burn and turn her to normal always, I pray you take it away from her. Yahweh, When I was young, I became blood sisters with a friend of...
Replies
Views
I miss my 3rd shift bum;(  sleep mess up schedule off big time n noo I am not working that why I am asking for prayer be nice to get job close to home where I live but I won't go there it hard when I am a single mom with no car or help or support I am not ashamed to take the rapids bus wish more...
Replies
Views
“We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed” (2 Corinthians 4:8-9 NLT, second edition). Lord please continue to transform me into the...
Replies
Views
Lord please help to wait peacefully for your will in my life.  I desire a husband but not my will lord but yours. 
Replies
Views
Lord I Humbly come to you to heal my broken relationship with Papo.  Lord you know my situation well and what I have been through but you have never let me down.  Lord I confide in you and know you are working with Papo and I.   I pray that Papo who I love,  reject the evil and negative...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom