These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Pray, all you have taught me and showed in the new sports club, I'm learned and mastered it to perfection. Pray really progressed very quickly and become very good at this sport, for God's glory.
Replies
Views
Pray for me! Lord strengthen and bless my health! Pray for me Lord to heal me completely! Pray that the Lord will remove from me any virus every sickness, and give me perfect health!
Replies
Views
Pray for me, Lord have mercy and bless me financially! My only hope is in God's mercy!
Replies
Views
Please dear spiritual family, to pray the Lord to have mercy and to improve, strengthen and bless my financial status! Let us pray forever to go from my life deprivation, poverty and deprivation and replace them with God's abundance in every area! Let us beg God's blessing and a way of escape in...
Replies
Views
Pray the Lord to heal my throat, my temperature to be normalized and every virus and disease be removed from me! Pray for me, again to be perfectly healthy!
Replies
Views
Pray for Dilyana! Pray she realize their need for God and repent! Pray Dilyana have a personal encounter with Christ and to accept it for personal Lord and Savior forever!  
Replies
Views
Match us with a child and make the adoption happen give our business protection big and many sales, your help and guidance bring us into a new home
Replies
Views
I pray today be a good and easy day at work!! I pray blessibgs for all staff and residents today!! I pray this will resolve all problems and concerns today!! I pray for God's favor!! In Jesus name!! Amen
Replies
Views
Dear People of God, Today once again I want to lift up Linda (the Encourager) in prayer. I have heard that she is sick. I do not know the details but let's pray for a complete healing for her. She has been praying for everybody for years so let's ask God for that miracle of a complete healing...
Replies
Views
I didn't get much sleep last night. Please pray that God fills me with His strength to get through today.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom