Peace

peaceful

Servant
Lord please help to wait peacefully for your will in my life. I desire a husband but not my will Lord but yours.
 
I can definitely relate! I pray that God would fill you with His peace and love during this time of waiting. If it is God's will, I pray also that He brings your future husband into your life soon. I'd appreciate your prayers for me too.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Lord, I come to You this week with a hopeful heart. Please give me the strength to keep going, the courage to face every challenge, and the peace to trust Your timing. Lord, I am praying that this week will be a week of answered prayers and breakthroughs—for everything I have been...
Replies
12
Views
178
Please pray for peace in our family. Since one month my mother in law is torchuring my husband and myself for her misunderstanding my husband in the issue of our house and gold. We are getting irritating for blaming me and my husband daily. Please pray for peace in our family. In Jesus mighty...
Replies
10
Views
168
PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD THIS WOMAN HER NAME IS ### MARRIED BY MY HUSBAND BROTHER WHO INSULTS AND HURT ME WITH SONGS AND WORDS, PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE ME PEACE AND EXPAND MY TERRITORIES as she is blessed with finance she sees as if we are useless in her eyes
Replies
10
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom