Prayinn

Icloudgirl

Beloved Servant
I miss my 3rd shift ###; (sleep mess up schedule off big time and no, I am not working that's why I am asking for prayer to be nice to get a job close to home where I live but I won't go there, it's hard when I am a single mom with no car or help or support. I am not ashamed to take the ### bus. Wish more jobs were on the bus line. Don't worry, I'm not crying. I've been standing tall and smiling even when I get rejected by people. I can't win, I know the Lord well. Bless me so I continue to look for and apply for jobs online. I want to stay on 3rd shift if it's God's will, but God, this mommy needs 7 hours of sleep, not 1 or a couple, if it's God's will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
133
You forgive your enemies you forgive your sins and God is supposed to repay and nothing I have prayed for the same prayers for so many years and nothing no answer no nothing nothing ever gets any better it's always crap so explain to me and pray for our family I am a father raising two teenage...
Replies
12
Views
172
Good evening man of God I am ### from Cameroon please help me pray for the life of my kid brother due to the fact that he is being bad treated at his job side it's making him not wanting to continue working there and drinking alcohol and indebted please 🙏 man of God we are tired and don't know...
Replies
13
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom