These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

We command declare I mom Dad Lizzy lani April Daniel we all get great deals for Christmas presents we go shopping and have a great time we get tv,heater from costco I want someone gets it for me,flute and Lizzy present on sale for bday and Xmas easily everyone pitches in easily now into...
Replies
Views
Hi I am going to my church's thanks giving dinner. Please pray that I may find some good friends there. I know eveyone but they are just acquaintances to me. They are not the people who would hang out with me. One of them actually do randomly hang out with me but humans need more contact that...
Replies
Views
Hello. I wish my relationship would be better with God and that I would experience his love more.
Replies
Views
Match us with a child and make the adoption happen, match us with the child up right now give our business protection big and many sales bring us into a new home
Replies
Views
Please pray that I remember to pray with you more often.
Replies
Views
Me and my wife Colette Rubio would likes to be prayed for . Wife been having issues off and on since we find out the sex of our unborn child and I been sick past few weeks and plus ear issues and nothing seems to help us at all but would like a prayer for us Both. Thank you 
Replies
Views
Let us pray for professional development in my life! Let us pray to be really incredible expert , the power member, and most capable in this career! Let us pray to really earn very serious and good income from professional development, which will be a great pleasure and delight for me and it is...
Replies
Views
Let us pray, the Lord to let me have a major success , results and achievements in sports ! Let us pray the Lord to teach me to train properly and completely accurate ! Let us pray the Lord to provide me with the highest quality - nutritional Supplements, food ,nutritional program, exercise...
Replies
Views
I have great need of prayer! Lord to give me financial guidance, support and blessings! Let us pray for this to be permanent, real, strong and for the glory of God in my life!
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, let us all together give all glory, thanks and praise to Jesus Christ! The entire loan is paid! Upon repayment of the last installment, the bank gave me grief with additional fees! However, Jesus is faithful and let us glorify Him! Let us pray from now henceforth never...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom