These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

There is something going on at my job.My job is withholding information relating to paid time off belonging to employees.We are seeking a new union.Please keep us in prayer.
Replies
Views
All my prayers in a positive fashion. He continues to help me through even though I stray away from him. His love for me is endless and he protects and guides me. The only thing I have to do is ask and he guides me through difficult times. Thank you my dear Lord. Today on this Thanksgiving day I...
Replies
Views
Lord bless me to lose 20 pounds soon, heal my metabolism, let it be very easy, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
Lord bless me to get Romanian citizenship on December 8, give me favor, help me, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
Lord help me in getting Romanian citizenship, give me favor, bless in all steps, let it be soon and easy, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
Lord please come with me on December 8 to Romania and help me there to get Romanian citizenship, help me to understand and answer all I need to do there, and help me to take an oath and let Your blessing and goodwill be with me, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
Lord please heal my teeth completely in Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
Lord bless me financially in Jesus name amen. Thanks for all blessings.
Replies
Views
Please pray for this silent request. God knows all the details. A lot depends on this request. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray that I have forgiveness in my heart. Please pray that I have strength and acceptance of God's Will. Please help me to forgive my husband's mistress, I hope she finds piece and guidance. Please help me be grateful for my family and this life lesson, please pray that I can get through...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom