These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray that I can go back to sleep. I was woke up with only 4 hours of sleep and I won't be able to function today if I can't get more sleep. Thank you.
Replies
Views
As we serve one another, we do it with the strength God provides, the ability which God supplies - so that to Him belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. God, please show me how to do that!
Replies
Views
My dad may be having a stroke..911 is here..pray for healing in Jesus name..Thank you
Replies
Views
My dad may be having a stroke..911 is here..pray for healing in Jesus name..Thank you
Replies
Views
Please brothers and sisters, pray for me! I have a very strong need for the Lord! It's that I'm a young man, but the lack of a good career and financial instability, collapse my male self-confidence. How to be the breadwinner and take responsibility? Please, support me with your prayers! Let us...
Replies
Views
I beg you, pray for me! Let us pray the Lord to deliver me from loneliness. Let us pray, the Lord to perform a miracle, so I and I to be loved, desired and attractive man . Only a miracle can help! . Let us pray the Lord to do something very powerful, durable and real in respect of this troubles...
Replies
Views
Let us pray our gracious Lord Jesus Christ to create situations and to guide me , so to find a girl that is me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to have the motivation and to do the right steps in my personal life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be a very wise and sensible to defy false...
Replies
Views
In my personal life I have had a lot of pain and injuries from girls who abused me! Let us us pray the Lord to me establish itself in this- I'd be very wise, intelligent, reasonable and insightful to never in defy abuse, lies and manipulations. Let us pray the Lord to reverse the situation in...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray the Lord to send in my life girl really strong will love me and understand me. Let us all together to pray, the Lord for ever stop the pain, disappointment and suffering in my personal life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and blessing in my personal...
Replies
Views
Father I thank you for allowing me to pass 2 of my 4 papers. Please grant me the ability to pass the other two. Amen 
Replies
Views
Top Bottom