These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

thankful for prayerrequest, and all of you who have prayed for my family and me.
Replies
Views
Lord I thank you for giving me this feeling of acceptance with my broken relationship. I leave everything in your hands now and I know that you will do what's best for me.  I am not going to try and mend it anymore. Lord I place all my burdens and sadness from this relationship at your feet...
Replies
Views
Asking for prayer for restored hope and restoration.My husband autistic son and I have been homeless living on my husbands truck.Can't find a place to live cause he is hardly making any money at all. Running out of money for food and no Thanksgiving. I'm so sad and scaird trying to be faithful...
Replies
Views
God Almighty, I come to you with all my heart to ask you to go through your salvation, mercy and faithfulness in the financial area in my life. Lord, even by itself can not see a way out, I believe in you and trust in your mercy! Please look at my heart that only you trust, and sent by force thy...
Replies
Views
My hope is only in God's mercy! Let us pray, the Lord to strengthen me and blessed me financially! I know that Christ is a merciful God and He will not leave, me and my family destitute! Let us pray for a financial breakthrough and prosperity in my life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be...
Replies
Views
I have quite wrong attitude and behavior. Focusing on the problems and forget gratitude and joy in the Lord. Pray that the Lord will forgive me and let me build my focus to be on the positive things that God had given me and I'm always thankful and joy in Christ! Let us pray this building to be...
Replies
Views
Let us pray, the Lord greatly strengthen and bless the friendship between me and Pastor Jimmy. Let us pray the Lord to make building and the best of which He is capable. Let us pray for the mighty miracles and blessing in this friendship for God's glory. Let us pray the Lord to surpass...
Replies
Views
Lord almighty, please wholeheartedly for the full manifestation of the Holy Spirit in my life - spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and fear of the Lord! Please God, all this to be permanently, real,strong and for Your glory in my life! I...
Replies
Views
I pray for strength in God!! I pray that God heal my hurts now!!  I pray for true happiness, peace, joy, love and prosperity in my life!! I pray for a fulfilling life and career!! I pray for a loving husband who is caring, committed, healthy, happy, joyous, loving, exciting and prosperous to me...
Replies
Views
Please help me God and build me to be forever a man of prayer, faith, the Word and the Spirit, in the name of Your Son Jesus!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom