Pray

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request and also bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have according to HIS will. May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God. May God’s perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
With God all things are possible! Ask and it shall be given!! I pray God's respond to your call now! In the name of Jesus! Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be fully delivered from my habitual sins. I've been struggling and falling into the same habitual sins again and again. Earlier I used to feel very bad and regret sinning and then wont do the same for a few days or even months, but nowadays, I've found myself falling into...
Replies
11
Views
160
Please pray for me as my ### is really demonized. He is a professing Christian but is very confused spiritually and was raised in Catholicism and likely even voodoo. There is very obviously something demonic in my ### that often uses him greatly. I don't know how to describe it but I know there...
Replies
11
Views
150
I sometimes anonymously post prayer requests on a Christian forum on a certain social media. That social media has a reputation for some of the most negative interactions and the Christian people on this website are often just as bad as worldly forums on there sadly. I just happened to realize...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,093
Messages
16,807,168
Members
650,534
Latest member
Torraath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom