These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for my niece"s husband Andrew Wilkins and all the brave men and women aboard the U.S.S. Harry S. Truman for their safety and protection. Thank you and God bless!
Replies
Views
Asking Father God in the name of Jesus to please grant my petition for my youngest child, according to God's goodness-mercy-will for her life. Thank you and God bless you for praying.  (1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will...
Replies
Views
Father God,  I just want Z to love me like he once did, i want him to show me, care for me, surprise me with things, talk sweet to me, call me, text me, ask how my day is going, miss me,  I miss the old days where i wasnt worried one bit about him choosing another girl over me, now im always...
Replies
Views
Father, please help me to make the right decision about hiiring the employee I have in mind. Show me which way to go. I love you and I need you in my life. May your willbe done, in Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you will help me find who i am, and teach me how to love myself and forgive myself for old mistakes, and to forgive others. Help me become a fun spirited person. I pray that you will heal me physically, mentally, emotionally, and Spiritually. Please my Lord, I just want...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, I knkw this isnt important, but please pray for God to make a very specialnew years eve for me. May his blessings be on my life. In Jesus name amen Father God, please bless me to have a very special new years eve tomorrow, please show me your wonderful plans for me this...
Replies
Views
Father God, As it is becoming winter, and the cold nights are about to be here. Please keep all the homeless, animals, children, babies, women, men warm at night. Please bless them all this winter with food, drinks and shelter to survive. Please keep them all safe. In Jesus Christ our Lord...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord thank you for everything you have given me. Please let me continue to feel better tomorrow and get over this feeling in my neck and if I go through with the test tomorrow that everything is alright. Please please pray that it is going to be fine. Thank you dear lord for all your blessings!
Replies
Views
Going through a very difficult time. Started college again in Fall of 2015.. Had to drop out due to not being able to balance school and 2 jobs. Had to resign from one position because my body couldn't take the stress. Just lost the job I kept unexpectedly. I have no money. My last check was...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest for myself and the family tonight and healing over my son. Thank you for the power of prayer. H
Replies
Views
Top Bottom