These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me, my health, and my job. I’ve got a bad feeling about the way things are going on my shift. Please pray that all goes well for the remainder of my shift. Pray too that nothing really went wrong earlier in the shift. I ask this in Jesus Name...
Replies
Views
Please Lord this pain just keeps getting worse and worse spreading down my spine and legs, please make it stop. Also, please heal my husband's tooth pain and my son's sickness. Amen.
Replies
Views
I (robin) pray that 2016 will be the year that Jason and I get back together and reunite back together as a family with our 2 sons Anthony and Austin. Please God and Jesus, guide Jason and I back to each other. I pray that we can get our marriage back together. It's been over 2 and a half years...
Replies
Views
Keep me lifted up in prayer until I get the victory in my body in Jesus name!
Replies
Views
I pray that God will strengthen my heart! I pray for peace, joy and happiness within myself!! I pray for true love, commitment, joy and faithfulness in my relationship!! I ask God for fulfillment in my life!! In Jesus name!! Amen I pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will...
Replies
Views
I pray for health, safety, joy and prosperity for this world.  So many of us are lost and need to hear and learn of God's word. We need to share Him with others and touch those around us.  I pray we all understand the importance of volunteering and/or helping others in need, in any way we...
Replies
Views
God give me strength to withstand anything thrown at me and save my relationship and family from going astray. I need you more than ever
Replies
Views
I ask God to touch the man I am with, heal his heart and make his love grow for us and I ask God to protect our families.
Replies
Views
I pray that my family will be kept safe from all harm, and I pray that financial lack will not be a problem for us.    Submit to God.  Resist the devil and he will flee .  All trust in God for good health and supply of all of our needs.  In Jesus name. Thank you
Replies
Views
Open doors for opportunity for charity project mentor volunteer at Harrison park I want to get involved in my son school Pleass soften staff heart 
Replies
Views
Top Bottom