These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Lord, Be with my grandson, Kendall. He keeps getting ear infections. I claim that his ears are healed in your mighty name. Lord, we ask that he be able to stop the breathing treatments. No asthma. Lord, thank you that they were home for the holidays and he stayed well the entire time...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, I am weary and tired of the anxiety. I know the journey needs to be made but please find it in your heart to help soon. Continued prayers needed to help my son (J) stay strong and safe and for him to make the right choices and keep focusing on getting a job. Help him find a job that...
Replies
Views
I want to wish everyone a Happy, Prosperous and Blessed New Year.
Replies
Views
I want to take the time to thank You Lord Jesus for all You have done for me and my family, thank You as we come to the close of another year for waking us up each day for life ,health and strength, for clothing us in our right minds and for giving us the activity of our limbs with the blood...
Replies
Views
Mom
My mom and I just got in a fight again. Fortunately God helped me to stay strong and not give in to her, but I still feel a bit slimed on. I know she has her own insecurities, but she tries to put them on me too through criticism and perfectionism. She can't seem to respect a difference in...
Replies
Views
KEEP US FATHER IN YOUR WHOLE HANDS PROTECT AND KEEP US SAFE WE ARE TOTALLY IN YOUR HANDS PLEASE I ASK PLEASE HELP US STEVE UNASH
Replies
Views
I pray God Rocky and I can find a church home where we can develop spiritually,help us with any insecurities we have and meet Godly Christians. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
Views
Lord I pray that I would change and seriously treat my body and respect that you desire a woman to do. I continually have sinned against you and made myself sick mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. I pray for you forgiveness and for you to help me conquer this spirit of lust. I pray I can...
Replies
Views
FATHER I ASK TO RECEIVE PROTECTION OVER KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE AND PROTECTED IN THE FLOOD TIME AND GIVE US ALL PEACE HAPPINESS JOY HOPE AND SAFE FROM FLOOD WATER'S PLEASE FATHER I ASK IN JESUS NAME FOR PEOPLE IN MISSOURI TO BE SAFE AND PROTECTED BY YOUR HAND ON ALL OF US PLEASE AND BLESS ALL THE...
Replies
Views
Lord in Jesus Name lifting up MelissaS1, Regretfully, Jeff's wife Gayle, Don, Judy, and Rick to You for healing, by His Stripes they are healed in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
Replies
Views
Top Bottom